Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Free Four, what a amazing day!

In May of 2011 Veronica Roth published her first book, Divergent. It was amazing, I could barely hold my tongue as I awaited my friends and book club to finish. I quickly began selling this book at work telling everyone it was better than Hunger Games by Susan Collins. I wait a very slow year till the release date of Insurgent. I dove in head first turning the pages quickly and finished it to fast. Left only wanting more. Then, will online I saw that the third book would not be released until fall if 2013, I was devistated.

However, today is the official release date of Free Four. This is a chapter from Divergent told from Four perspective rather than from Tris.  It is available on E-book for 99 cents.

Free Four Ebook

Verconia Roth you did not let me down. That little taste will hopefully get me through till the third book.

No comments:

Post a Comment